Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What if...

What kind of writing can I start with using this topic? There are so many ways you can finish this sentence. What if I had a million dollars
What if I had went to college immediately following high school?
What if I had nevr met my husband?
What if I had my own daycare center?
What if I had managed to talk my husband into having six children instead of two?
What if I had never had any kids?

Wow there are so many qusetions you can create with those two words. I don't like to think of all of those type of questions. Most of the time they are not realistic. Any one can dream wild dreams. I prefer to think of what I can do/accompish realisticly. Also those questions raise regrets in ones life. Three are very few that I have and even though I do have some I wouldn't change anything. I'm afraid that if I was able to go back in time and change one of them it would change my entire life course and I don't like that idea.

I'm not really sure what else to say about this topic.

I am getting really frustrated with this computer in class. The screen is so dirty that the whole left side of the screen is brown. The clear part of the desk that you look through to see the monitor is scratched up and dirty. I can see smudges all over it. The keyboard is filthy. It also has sticky keys which makes typing even harder because you hit a button but not hard enough and you have to backspace to fix your error or you don't think you hit the key hard enough so you hit it twice only to realize that it was hard enough the first time. I think next week when I come to class I am going to bring a couple of glass cleaner wipes so that I can clean this thing. It is driving me crazy. I know we are only half through the course so I should be able to hang on and complete the course with this computer but I don't know if I can.

No comments: