Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I lied

My sister called me this morning and wanted to come over to my house when I got off work to borrow my computer for a little bit. At 10am I told her it was okay but by the time I got home I didn't feel like company so I called her and told her that I was tired and not feeling good so could she please come over another evening. I wasn't that tired but I just didn't feel like company tonight. I feel like my writing this I am justifying myself.
  • My nephew is high strung so he would have spent all night either bugging us about something all evening or he would have spent the evening in my son's room messing it up.
  • I have homework to turn in tonight so I would need the computer myself. 
  • There is show on tv I want to watch and I wouldn't be able to do it if she was here
  • I had a rough day and work and all I want to do is put on my pajamas and lay on the couch
I'm sure these reasons are not good enough but I did it anyway. I'm sure this little white lie will come back to bite me sometime but for now I'm going to bed in a nice quiet house.

No comments: