Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blue Feather response

I don't know what to say about this picture besides I don't like it. There is way to much red on it. The colors are kind of blend together. I feel like that if I looked at the picture to long it would have given me a headache. The other colors that are on it are bright colors. There is a lot of green. It's a bright green. There is one gecko that has a lot of yellow on him. The third gecko blends in with the background. Don't know what else to say about this picture.

The back ground is a deep red. There are narrow strips on it in clusters. The stripes are a lighter shade of red, pink, blue, green, yellow, purple. There is a light blue feather with four white spots on each side of the feather. The feather is surrounded by three geckos. One gecko is a bright shade of green with red spots. His red spots are just a shade lighter than the background. It looks like a kids toy. Like a plastic blow up toy. Another gecko is striped like the clusters in the background.  The third gecko has yellow sides and a blue zig zag stripe down his body. The stripe goes from this nose all the way down to the tip of his tail. The yellow on is sides is outlined in red. The yellow is also dotted with red spots.

No idea what else to say about this picture. It is not something I like nor does it remind me of anything else. I am getting bored. How much time do we have left? I'm sure that there is a reason behind this assignment but I am not seeing it so far. This assignment is not something I like. Some of the writing prompts we get are okay and some are not. This is one that I don't really like.

I don't like geckos. To me they looking like lizards and the creep me out. My son wants one for Christmas. His class at school has a pet gecko and he said he has gotten to touch it a few times. He really really wants one. I told him before I even consider it he would have to be more responsible and lately he has been.

No comments: