Monday, September 19, 2011

This I believe...

·         Laughter is the best medicine
·         Children are our future
·         Children keep you young at heart
o   Although sometimes they drive you crazy and make you feel older than you are
·         Everyone has the right to live a life without pain
·         Everyone should be treated equally
·         Family is the most important thing
·         I don’t like writing for ten minutes with a timer
o   I feel like I’m under pressure and this bothers me greatly
o   I feel like I do better writing when I know I’m not in a time crunch
·         Fruits and Vegetables are an important part of a person’s diet
o   Not enough people eat them
·         My children and husband are my life
·         My husband is my soul mate
o   I knew this by the end of our first date
·         In love at first sight
·         In true love
·         Someday my children will grow up and get their own car and I can have a nice “cool” car instead of a mommy van…oops meant mini van…lol
·         Someday I will have my own daycare
o   Someday I will be my own boss
·         Everyone should always treat each day as if it is a miracle
o   You never know when you will not wake up or not finish out the day
·         Everyone should live in peace and harmony
·         Everyone deserves to be happy at some point in their lives
·         Anyone on welfare should be drug tested
·         Everyone should have a good work ethic
o   Why wouldn’t everyone want to put a 100% in their job?
·         I may end up liking this blogging thing after all.
o   I kind of think this assignment, it is fun.
o   Maybe this is something I will continue to do after the semester ends
·         There should be more than twenty-four hours in a day.
o   There are so many things I want to accomplish but there is never enough time to do it all.
·          Health insurance should be cheaper
o    Especially for those that do not qualify for federal assistance and whose employer will not give them insurance
·         There is a God
·         In magic

No comments: