Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Successful people have successful habits. Unsuccessful people don't!

I agree with this. If you make the wrong choices in life, like drugs, alcholol, smoking, ect..., your life will not be good. Your quality of life goes down everytime you make the decision to things like that. If you want your life to be successful you have to make the right choices. A successful life does't have to mean you will be rich. I feel like my life is very successful and I am very far from rich. Money wise I get by. I don't have to worry about groceries or if I will be able to pay the mortgage this month but I do have to think if I want to buy something extra. I feel like I have made the right decisions in life. Many of my dreams have been able to come true and that is why I think my life is successful. I have a wonderful husband, two wonderful kids, family and friends that love me, and a job I enjoy (for the most part).

I think that I have made successful habits as I've made my journey through life. I have never done drugs or smoked, alcholol has been very limited and never abuse, I avoid the wrong kind of people, and I surround myself with only good, kind hearted people. I avoid people that may try to influence me to go down the wrong path and only socialize with the people that believe in me and my choices. I am strong and determined, which are two good traits to have I think, if you want to become successful in life.

I think being successful is something that you should want, something that you will have to work hard at to achieve, and something that you should feel passionate about.

No comments: