Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Friendship

I have many close friends. One of my friends is named Anna. We have been friends since fifth grade. Growing up we did some very silly things together. We were never bad kids we were just goofy. We have a lot in common.  She is very artistic. Her drawings are amazing. I have a picture that she drew for me in ninth grade still framed hanging up in my house. Everyone that sees it thinks it’s wonderful and always asks me who drew it. I get to proudly say…, my best friend. For a while when we were in jr. high our dream was to be a writing team. I was going to write children’s books and she was going to edit them and be the illustrator. We used to come up with some silly things to make the class laugh.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I have best friend just like that. We have known each other since forth grade. We haven't really wanted to be a writing team, but we want to make sure we are involved in each others lives, for the rest of our lives. :)

Anonymous said...

One of my close friends and I used to be super goofy as well! We have been friends since sixth grade. With every friendship there are good times and bad times, but it is always very important to keep the good times more memorable and let go of the bad ones. Friends really do come and go, but best friends will never leave :)