Friday, September 16, 2011

Discover Card

This time my writing prompt is a plastic see through Discover Card. The name on the card is J L Webb. I wonder how they pick the names for these kind of things. I wonder if there is a real J L Webb out there somewhere that doesn't like his name being used on sample cards. I really have no idea what to write on this topic. I don't like credit cards. To many people use them irresponsibly and get themselves into trouble. I have had friends who have used credit cards alot and then have to file bankruptcy to get themselves out of trouble. I have one credit card that I use strictly to help increase my credit score. I have had it for a while. I only use the card about once or twice a month for small purchases that I was going to purchase regardless. Like once I used it to purchase gas in my van and another time I used it to pay for my son't martrial arts class. Every month the day the statement comes in the mail I write a check for the full balance and then place it in the mail. Last month I ran my credit report and was surprised at how much it has helped.

No comments: