Monday, September 26, 2011

$3,000

There are many things I could do with the money. I could take my children on a vacation, I could afford to fly my father-in-law down for an extended visit, I could be greedy and spend the money on a few things for myself. However, I am very frustrated at work and I think right now I would use the money to fix up the daycare that I work at. I am having computer and printer issues so I would have the computer fixed and buy a new printer. I would buy shelves for my office so I no longer have to stack items on the floor, which causes me a high level of anxiety everytime I walk into the office. I could use the money to fix a few minor buildding issues and I could buy the children a lot of nice outdoor play equipment.  That may sound like a lot of things to spend the money on and I'm sure you are thinking that all of that would exceed the three thousand dollar limit but I asure you it would not. I am very thrifty and handy so many of the issues that need to be fixed I can do myself to save labor but I do need the money to purchase the parts. If I wasn't so frustrated with work and the fact the owner refuses to invest and "unnecessary" money into it then I'm sure I could think of other things to spend the money on.

No comments: