Monday, September 26, 2011

$3 million dollars

Oops the amount is three million not three thousand. Wow there are so many things I can do. I will build a house for me and my father-in-law. I will fly him down here. I will quit my job and open my own center, which I will have build to my specifications. My husband can quit his job if he wants and persue his other dreams. I will put a lot of the money into a trust fund for my children so they don't have to worry about college like I did. I will help out my family and pay off their bills and I will donate some of the money to a woman's shelter. I feel that any woman that wants to get out of an abusive relationship needs all the support she can get. I think all of that should put a dent into the three million. The rest of the money I would just save. I would love to be able to take the children on wonderful vacations every summer with the money.

No comments: