Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anna

Anna and I used to come up with lots of silly things. One time we went to the library and read Calvin and Hobbs comics. My favorite is when his dad is trying to take his picture for Christmas and he wouldn't sit still, dad finally tells him to smile so they can be done, Calvin makes a really funny horrible face and when his dad yells he said..."What, it was  a smile". I used to do this 'smile' all the time. If she looked over at me during one of our classes I would smile like that and she would erupt in laughter. I don't think the teachers thought is was funny but we sure did. Through the years Anna and I have moved away from each other. For a few years she lived in Portland OR, where her husband is from (and mine), and I lived here in Missouri. Even though we have lived very far apart we still talk. About once every couple of months we call each other and talk for a couple of hours.

No comments: