Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School is out....not for the summer

Oh how I wish it was summer already. There are so many things I would love to be doing right now. Instead I am sitting at my desk trying to come up with things to do because there are things I should be doing but don't want to do them. I am between sememsters right now so there is not school work to keep my extra busy. This is going to sound strange and I can't believe that I am about to type this but I enjoy school. Sure it sucks sometimes; the teacher is boring, the teacher is to difficult, you have a hard time understanding the subject, the subject is uninteresting, parking is a pain, there is a lot of homework but overall I enjoy school. I enjoy learning new things, I enjoy the challenge of trying to accomplish the school work in my already hetic schedule, and I'm at a loss for words on why else I like school.

There really is no reason I am writing this. At the begining of the last semster I decided to give this blogging thing a try and now that the sememster is over I realized that I kinda of enjoyed it so I felt the need to write a little on the blog. Didn't really have a topic in mind...just wanted to write a few words.

I feel better now so I guess I will go and start working on the few things that I have been avoiding.

No comments: