Monday, November 7, 2011

Which one would yo want to be...rich and ugly or poor and beautiful

I am going to look at this question as a reference to inner beauty/ugliness.  I would rather be poor and beautiful. If you have inner beauty then you have friends and family that love you and care for you. You may be poor financially but you make up for it by having lots of people that really like/care for/love you. Having all that (in my opinion) wouldn't make you poor. What good is money if everyone can't stand you?

If the question is for outer beauty I would pick rich and ugly because then you would be able to afford plastic surgery and could become rich and beautiful.

To many thoughts are going through my head right now and it is difficult for me to focus on a question like this. I am worried/confused about one of my daughter's classmates. She posted a positive pregnancy test on her facebook page yesterday and I just discovered it this morning and that is all I have been able to think about this morning. I am having a real difficult time thinking of anything else. I don't think I would have this problem if it wasn't for the girl's age. She is just one year older than my daughter. I am really distraught over this issue. I can't wrap my head around the idea that is is true. I am hoping my daughter will come home from school and tell me that it was some kind of sick joke.

No comments: